12 thoughts on “Contact

1. Hello Rozitah,
    I’m Alessandra. I’m trying to book another lesson to finish the course but the service ask my “the amount of transaction”. can you help me please? By the way, how many lessons do you foresee for me?

1. Hello Alessandra,

Thank you for your message. I have already sent you an e-mail about this. Please check your inbox and let me know if anything else is unclear. I look forward to speaking with you again soon!

Best wishes,
      Rozitah

2. Hi Rozitah,

I would like to know if i need to take a class for IELTS? can u give me details of the course and the fees?

3. Hi Rozitah! I am a 38 year old native speaking English-born Dubai-based Oxford languages graduate applying for a PR visa to immigrate to Canada with my wife. I have taken IELTS in Dubai through the British Council twice and achieved identical results in both sets of tests: Reading 8.0 / Listening 9.0 / Writing 7.0 and Speaking 9.0. I need to attain a minimum of 7.5 in Writing to maximise the available language points available for the Canadian system. I have booked a third set of tests for this Saturday 22nd December (Speaking) and Saturday 29th December (Listening / Reading / Writing). I need to arrange 3 sessions with an IELTS Examiner to focus exclusively on the Writing. Can you please help? Thank you! 🙂

1. Hello Neil,

Thank you for your message. I have already replied to your enquiry via e-mail. Please check your inbox for details.

Rozitah

4. Hello Rozitah !

I am Caca, currently studying in Taiwan for my bachelor degree. I am actually Indonesian. I am planning to take IELTS test this July to apply for my Master’s degree. I have taken IELTS test before and would like to have a tutor to help me improve my writing and speaking score by 0.5~1 band. I was wondering how are you going to arrange the online tutoring, and how much is it per session? I was hoping to have 1 hour per week, for 10 week. Thank You !

5. Hello Rozitah,

I would appreciate if you could tell me about speaking skype lessons in details(fees, contents, time zone, etc.).
    Thanks!!

Sincerely,
    Fuji, Japan

1. Hello Fuji,

Thank you very much for your message. I have sent you an e-mail with more information. I look forward to collaborating with you soon!

6. Hi Rozitah,

Although I got an email for the email address confirmation, I can not open the link. It says “You may not access this page without a valid key.”
    Could you give me an advise to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Fuji