6 thoughts on “Contact

1. Hello Rozitah,
    I’m Alessandra. I’m trying to book another lesson to finish the course but the service ask my “the amount of transaction”. can you help me please? By the way, how many lessons do you foresee for me?

1. Hello Alessandra,

Thank you for your message. I have already sent you an e-mail about this. Please check your inbox and let me know if anything else is unclear. I look forward to speaking with you again soon!

Best wishes,
      Rozitah

2. Hi Rozitah,

I would like to know if i need to take a class for IELTS? can u give me details of the course and the fees?

3. Hi Rozitah! I am a 38 year old native speaking English-born Dubai-based Oxford languages graduate applying for a PR visa to immigrate to Canada with my wife. I have taken IELTS in Dubai through the British Council twice and achieved identical results in both sets of tests: Reading 8.0 / Listening 9.0 / Writing 7.0 and Speaking 9.0. I need to attain a minimum of 7.5 in Writing to maximise the available language points available for the Canadian system. I have booked a third set of tests for this Saturday 22nd December (Speaking) and Saturday 29th December (Listening / Reading / Writing). I need to arrange 3 sessions with an IELTS Examiner to focus exclusively on the Writing. Can you please help? Thank you! 🙂

1. Hello Neil,

Thank you for your message. I have already replied to your enquiry via e-mail. Please check your inbox for details.

Rozitah