Two years on … 2019

I have received so many concerned enquiries on where I’ve been lately and why I’ve been missing over the past year. To put your mind at ease, I haven’t fallen off the face of the Earth 😁 or given up on teaching IELTS or writing on this blog. A lot has happened between October 2017 and now. Here’s a timeline of events:

1. October 2017 – Got a job offer from an educational institution in Singapore
  2. November 2017 – Accepted offer
  3. December 2017 – Packed up, moved, & started work
  4. January 2017 to now – Busy teaching, teaching, and teaching

So, as you can see, life, and face-to-face teaching have taken over a huge part of my time. However, this does not mean that I have abandoned you. I have invested so much energy, time, and passion in helping IELTS candidates get to where they want to go and I am not about to give up on guiding you along through your journey to success.

So, here is the plan:

• I will post an IELTS article once a week on the blog
  • I will broadcast a Facebook Live video every Saturday afternoon @1.00 pm London (click here for past videos)
  • I will put up an IELTS tip on Instagram every week (click here for more tips)

Keep a lookout for these and if you do not want to miss an update, do subscribe to either this blog, our YouTube channel, or follow me on Instagram.

Until next time!