In today’s world, a person can’t be too careful with online safety and there are many people out there in the real world as well as on the internet who are just waiting for an opportunity to part you from your money. With the advancement of technology, comes a price. As in real life, you should only establish relationships with people who you trust.
Here are some online activities regarding fraud to inform yourselves as well as improve your English skills:
- Breaking News English ESL Lesson Plan on Credit Cards (has mp3 listening + text)
- ESL test: Real Life: Scams and Fraud (2) (test your knowledge!)
- Man Gets 12 Years for Fraud (a simple reading text)
- Fraud | ESL TubeESL Tube (a nice video on disposable credit card numbers!)
- ESL: Reading comprehension – Exercise 21: Fake funeral scam
- Random Idea English: The vocabulary of fraud, business crime and scams